About the Opportunity
- Day to day responsibility of the month-end close process and the full cycle accounting
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash reports for VP Finance
- Provide corporate and financial information including forecasts for diligence review
- Ensuring adherence to policies and procedures for AP and AR cycles
- Assist with various ad-hoc projects
- 8-10 years of progressive experience in Corporate Finance and Management Accounting
- Qualified professional accountant (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #336112.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.