About the Company
Our client is a large automotive network in Canada. They are looking for a Controller to manage the financial and treasury systems and practices.
Why Work Here
- Well-established organization
- Low employee turnover
- Family-like environment
About the Opportunity
- Manage relationships with others to achieve alignment in key business strategies and decisions
- Manage cash flows within available facilities, providing appropriate reporting to Directors and Executive Management
- Manage the Dealership’s financial reporting and statutory taxation obligations
- Collaborate, design, implement and review finance systems, policies and procedures to ensure continuous improvement and contemporary relevant practices
- Oversee finance systems managing transaction flows from source through interfaces to general ledger
- Ensure finance ledgers are maintained on a timely basis, are accurate and complete, and structured for the dual purpose of providing relevant information to internal users and meeting statutory obligations
- Assistance with the preparation of the entity budgets
- Build team and individual capability, ensuring personal effectiveness for work in current and future roles
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the Corporate Finance team
- Support team meetings at which progress against KPIs is monitored and discussed
- CPA (or close to obtaining)
- 4+ years in accounting experience, including recent experience in a similar level role within a multi-locational company or in automotive retail
- People management experience is an asset
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 28459.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.