About the Company
Our client is a leader in the design development, engineering and manufacturing of customized stainless steel equipment. They are looking for a Controller who will be directly responsible for financial budgeting and reporting, cash flow projections, analysis & interpretation, valuations, banking, and audit relations for the business.
Why Work Here
- Hands on, entrepreneurial culture
- Manufacturing on site
About the Opportunity
- Oversee all financials for a privately held, project-driven manufacturing business
- Provide counsel to the President/Management team in the analysis and interpretation of financial reports/budgets, cash flow projections and their impact on the business
- Lead and facilitate the system-wide adoption of an ERP system (Job Boss) that reports and reviews operating results, internally and externally
- Liaise with sales and engineering in the review and preparation of business quotes as well as closing out and analyzing the completion of jobs/projects
- Establish policies and procedures to accurately track materials, labour, and overhead costs in two separate operating plants
- Direct and organize the accurate and timely reporting & forecasting of management and financial information including monthly budgets, actuals vs forecasts, and year end reports to the parent company, management team
- Advise the Company in all areas of accounting and ensure the operation is legal, ethical, and, for financial reporting purposes, following generally accepted accounting principles
- Manage treasury & financial responsibilities with external financial institutions and auditors. Prepare any required returns under tax legislation including GST, PST, provincial and federal income tax, R&D tax credit etc
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience working with a system-wide adoption of a new ERP system
- Experience in a small to mid-sized business
Up to $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #283769.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.