About the Company
Our client is a well-established organization in the real estate industry. They are looking for a Controller to join their team and full cycle role that will manage a staff and report to the owners.
Why Work Here
- Profitable, growing company
- Good work life balance
- Opportunity to grow with the company
About the Opportunity
- Lead the period end close process including accruals, bank charges and interest, record investment income and fees, void and write-off stale-dated cheques
- Calculate and record residential electricity HST input tax credits
- Prepare year-end journal entries, reconciliations and working papers for auditors
- Prepare cash flow reports and distributions for the Owners and Partners
- Process and record mortgage payments, realty and corporate tax installments, HST remittance
- Manage cash flow projections
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Prepare and analyze Net Income Reports
- Process bank transfers between accounts
- Process on-line payments for payroll and other business purposes
- 3-5 years of related industry experience
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards or Yardi systems
- Good written communication skills
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28334.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.