About the Company
Our client is a leading manufacturing firm. They are currently seeking a Controller to direct and manage all accounting operational functions including AP, AR, and Financial Analysis ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
Why Work Here
- Small private-company feel, family-oriented environment
- High employee retention
- Social outings and community support
About the Opportunity
- Directing and managing all accounting operational functions including AP, AR, and Financial Analysis ensuring accuracy and timelines
- Fully accountable for producing, consolidating and analyzing all financial reports for multiple companies
- Analyzing current accounting processes, procedures and internal control systems, recommending and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- Evaluating the effectiveness of accounting/payroll software, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and supporting database; recommending solutions for continuous improvements
- Manage, empower and support finance personnel
- Managing the budget process; lead in financial reporting and budget/forecasting meetings
- Working with company stakeholders to develop enhanced financial and business reporting systems with real time performance metrics (KPIs)
- Manage cash flow; analyze, prepare and update reports to present to Executive
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package for Management, providing the team with information vital to the decision-making process
- Coordinating and preparing internal financial statements and bank reporting
- Champion all year-end related functions/audits with external agencies and consultants
- Overseeing regulatory reporting, frequently including tax planning and compliance
- Reconcile all bank accounts, all companies
- 7+ years working experience in an accounting field
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Working experience in a Manufacturing environment
$120,000 - $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30733.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.