About the Company
Our client is one of Canada’s fastest growing technology companies. As this entrepreneurial organization continues to grow, they are looking to add a Controller will be responsible for managing all corporate accounting functions including AP/AR, payroll, budgeting, revenue and expense analysis.
- Very outgoing social culture
- Monthly newsletter and town halls throughout the year to keep everyone in the loop
About the Opportunity
- Manage, support, and develop the finance team
- Oversee full cycle accounting process such as reporting, GL, A/P, A/R, payroll, budgeting, revenue, and expenditure variance analysis
- Oversee full cycle month-end close process including journal entries, accruals, and
- Manage and assist in the development and maintenance of accounting files and records
- Review, recommend, and implement internal controls for improvements and/or efficiencies
- Respond to accounting requests and inquiries from internal stakeholders
- Manage and comply with provincial and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Lead the preparation for the annual audit
- Manage financial banking and external professional relationships
- CPA (CA preferred)
- 7-8 years of post-qualification experience, 2 years of experience as a Controller
- Good people management and reporting experience
- Experience working for a company whose revenue was $250M or less
$110,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27783.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.