About the Company
Our client is a leading construction and engineering company. They are looking to add a Controller who will report to the CFO, mentor a Finance team of individuals and lead the annual budget process, month-end close, monthly forecast, and process improvement.
About the Opportunity
- Provide leadership and assistance in company-wide accounting, banking, reporting, costings and budgeting
- Lead financial planning, forecasting strategies and practices to improve profitability and cash flow
- Drive and lead improvements and developments to financial and other systems
- Provide timely and reliable consolidated financial statements
- Respond to requests for information on financial results of the Company
- Contribute to the orderly and efficient month end and year end “closing the books” for the business
- Financial accounting process owner for systems related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, banking, facilities etc.
- Assist managers in completing submissions for capital approvals and provide financial analysis when requested by CFO
- Assist with financial analysis of growth opportunities and acquisitions
- Assign resources, maintain budgets and schedules, as detailed below
- Manage performance, coach and train staff
- 10+ years of related experience including people management
- Experience within a engineering or a project-based environment
$120,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27633.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.