About the Company
Our client is a well-established organization in the distribution industry. They are looking for a Controller to be responsible for all banking transactions, government remittances, accurate and timely recording of all accounting transactions, adjustments and journal entries.
- Future opportunities to take on the CFO position
- 100% Canadian-owned company
About the Opportunity
- Report directly to the CFO
- Reconcile transactions, accounts, statements and deductions
- Stay on top of all transaction records and resolve irregularities
- Prepare timely and accurate reports and keep records
- Full cycle accounting experience (directly involved in balancing and reconciliations)
- Reliable, friendly, high energy and professional with a positive attitude and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to work successfully with little supervision
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27529.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.