About the Company
Our client is one of the fastest growing private automotive groups in Canada. They are looking for a Controller responsible for the accounting of the whole dealership and full-cycle accounting including: quarterly and annual and other management reports.
Why Work Here
- Professional but friendly culture
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Company is rapidly growing and expanding
About the Opportunity
- Full cycle of accounting and reporting in accordance with GAAP and manufacturer standards:
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements and other management reports
- Daily reconciliations of all accounts
- Oversee treasury, AR and AP functions
- Take ownership of the balance sheet
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
- Work with and manage platform level accounting staff to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- Review daily / monthly reporting prepared by other staff members
- Work with team in KPI generation and analysis
- Assist the external audit process and tax compliance by preparing financial statements and working papers
- 5+ years of full cycle experience
- Automotive Dealership experience
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27407.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.