About the Company
Our client is a well-known publicly traded organization within the mining sector. This Controller leadership position acts as a key manager among the management reporting processes while also supporting global corporate level corporate finance activities.
- Mid-sized corporate office, laid back feel, great work-life balance
- Close knit group made of a diverse group of industry experts
- Open door policy, everyone is very supportive of their peers
- Company is doing very well year-over-year!
About the Opportunity
- Oversee a team producing the financial results for multiple sites
- This role will play a leadership role in the preparation and sign off of the division’s financial statement
- Support corporate level and operational level budgeting, forecasting activities of cost, cashflow, production planning priorities
- Extensive business partnering and mentoring with the outcome of producing a superior period end internal MD&A package
- Experienced within mining, manufacturing or industrial type organizations
- Corporate level reporting, operational analysis and budgeting / forecasting experienced preferred.
- Leadership, management experienced preferred
- Diverse ERP experience preferred
$110,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27385.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.