ARE YOU A HIGHLY MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE? Our client is looking for a Controller to undertake the financial management aspect of their organization.
- Mid-sized company
- Work/life balance
Perks & Bonuses
- Fantastic benefits including competitive bonus and vacation
- Opportunity to grow to CFO
- Work closely with the Managing Director of the business
- Full dental and medical benefits
About the Opportunity
- Oversee accounting operations
- Undertake regulatory and financial reporting
- Coordinate and prepare budget and forecast preparation
- Develop and maintain internal control policies and procedures
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business and accounting policies
- CPA Designation (CA, CMA, CGA)
- Experience with SAP
- Working experience as a financial controller
- 5+ years of overall combined
$100,000 - $140,000
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20501.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.