About the Company
Our client acting is a mid-sized private service based consulting company and is in a growth mode. This organization is very well respected and partners with some of the biggest, well known global organizations. The purpose of this hands-on management position is to produce this organization's financial statement through the support of a small accounting team. Additionally, this role will be responsible for all treasury, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Budgeting / Forecasting management.
- Nice office space, lots of light!
- Young and vibrant team, very passionate about the business
- Team culture is fantastic, lots of social outings
- Great work-life balance, 9-5PM working hours
About the Opportunity
- Prepare month end reporting package and conduct executive leadership team financial update
- Act as key stakeholder for performing all regulatory and statutory filings in both Canada / USA
- Manage staff performing Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable processes
- Perform payroll processes
- Conduct annual and quarterly budget / forecast exercise
- Manage treasury processes and forecasting
- Conduct various financial reporting process improvements
- Main contact point for external auditors
- Act as main go to for IT Management functions
- Other Ad-hoc projects/tasks not listed
- 3 years as a Controller/Manager of the full cycle reporting process for a mid sized/large sized private owned company
- People management experience
- Consolidated reporting and good FP&A experience is an asset
- US Tax, corporate and state is an asset
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26456.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.