About the Company
Our client is a global manufacturer in the automotive industry. They are looking to add a Controller to lead the financial operations of the plant to ensure accurate and timely financial information, analysis and advice.
- Casual, plant environment
- Opportunity for promotion in 2-3 years
- Growing, global organization
About the Opportunity
- Accounting and financial activities, reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Implement procedures to ensure all company financial policies are followed and adequate internal controls are in place
- Oversee general accounting, inventory control, standard costing, fixed assets and tooling
- Prepare annual budgets and monthly forecasting
- Monitor, approve and analyse plant spending, capital and tooling projects and working capital management
- Work closely with the general manager and plant personnel assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
- Prepare monthly and periodic financial reports and analysis for submission to Corporate Management and perform local financial analysis for plant management
- Coordinate and support external auditors for annual and quarterly audits
- Assist plant management in decision making process that allows for profit maximization
- 5+ years of related experience in manufacturing
- Plant experience
- Automotive or highly engineered products experience is an asset
- People management experience
$110,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26157.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.