About the Company
Our client is a growing tech startup company. They are looking for a Controller who is responsible for overseeing the preparation of financial reports and preparing budgets, analysis and calculations on company ratios and metrics.
About the Opportunity
- Understand the ins and outs of capital raising in Canada and abroad working alongside two founders
- Monitor banking activities, payroll, fund collection activities, oversee Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable, disaster recovery plan, manage currency hedging, manage finance IT systems and vendor relationships
- Prepare calculations on key SaaS company ratios and metrics under outside advisor guidance
- Work in the customer service group with the growing transactional services business
- Oversee the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Be the point of contact for banks, auditors, and tax authorities
- CPA Designation
- 3+ years of accounting experience (strong full cycle experience)
- Transactional level experience (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Billing)
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26030.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.