About the Company
Our client is growing non-profit organization. They are currently looking for a Controller to be responsible for all aspects of financial reporting (internal and external) and financial control. Additionally this role will lead a small team of accountants and be an integral member of the executive leadership team.
About the Opportunity
- Manage full cycle FP&A process for approval by the executive leadership team plus Board
- Conduct scenario analysis and business cases for strategic decisions
- Prepare a robust management reporting packaging through active business partnering with the operations
- Act as key internal authority to manage full cycle treasury processes and financial risk control testing, plus oversee basic investment management
- Manage the preparation in a hands-on manner the financial statements
- Collaborate as main point of contact with external auditors
- Manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and advisors
- CPA Designation
- 3-5 years of related experience, Preference for NPO experience
- Supervisor experience is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with experience presenting to boards, senior leadership and managers
- Demonstrated experience managing complex financial statements
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25921.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.