About the Company
Our client is a world leader in electric heating, offering a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial products. They focus on delivering the highest efficiency products to their customers while focusing on innovative designs.
Why Work Here
- Open, entrepreneurial and diverse culture
- Organization embraces change and growth
- Company has been growing at a rapid pace the last few years
About the Opportunity
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with company standards and policies
- Manage all aspects of the accounting function including month end, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management, customer credits, local taxation, expense reporting, petty cash, and audit
- Identify, develop and implement business process changes that enhance financial reporting and month-end management reporting
- Safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls and checks across all departments
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including, Withholding Payments (CPP, EI), Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax
- Interface with Group Head Office, outside audit firm, banks, liability insurance agent, credit card companies, and collection agencies
- Prepare the annual budget and semi-annual forecast in consultation with the various functional groups
- Mentor and motivate the finance team towards achieving the goals of the department
- Lead ERP implementation from finance perspective working in a cross functional team identifying requirements, gaps and opportunities
- 3 years of related experience in a similar position with direct reports
- Excellent analytical skills, strong business acumen with excellent communication skills
- Experience with ERP implementation
$120,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24694.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.