About the Company
This is a great opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in a rapidly growing cannabis company where you will always be challenged every day. This position and team will evolve and grow over time, allowing you to grow while in the role. As a key member of the Finance team, you will primarily be responsible for looking after consolidated financial reporting, analysis, budget, internal controls, and day-to-day accounting.
About the Opportunity
- Owning all financial reporting including analysis and preparation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports
- Assisting with budget preparation and performing analysis on budget to actual results
- Consolidating monthly reporting from all subsidiaries
- Overseeing subsidiary reporting ensure reports are complete and provided timely
- Working with subsidiaries to design, develop and enforce financial processes, policies and procedures
- Providing guidance and assistance to subsidiaries on financial challenges both technical and operationally
- Completing special projects and undertaking new initiatives as they arise
- CPA, CA
- 3-4 years experience at an accounting firm
- Proficient in IFRS
- Results oriented with high standards for quality and driven by deadlines
- Ability to build strong working relationships and respect of co-workers both locally and internationally
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley an asset
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24676.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.