ARE YOU A CPA WITH PROGRESSIVE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE LOOKING TO JOIN A RAPIDLY GROWING SOFTWARE COMPANY AS A CONTROLLER? Our client is seeking a Controller to join their team.
About the Opportunity
- Build and retain an effective accounting team
- Foster a collaborative and positive accounting team while soliciting feedback from internal stakeholders
- Attract, retain, and develop financial team to meet the goals of the department
- Challenge the status quo by reviewing and strengthening systems, processes and internal controls
- Oversee Accounting and Administration department
- Ensure development and maintenance of effective internal controls and processes around financial reporting
- Supervision of accounting department and team members including: accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoicing, collections, and treasury management
- Ensure timely and accurate closing of financial period end closes (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Assist other functions and processes across the organization
- Assist M&A team with due diligence, post-close integration and acquisition on boarding
- Provide supporting details and information to financial analysts to support them with their management reporting requirements
- Liaise with head office and internal audit as required
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Undergraduate degree – Commerce, Business or equivalent
- CPA, CA designation
- 5-7 years of progressive finance experience
- Software industry experience and asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #18396.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.