About the Opportunity
- Assist with any system implementation projects including post UAT and analysis
- Meet with various finance departments to understand their needs from a reporting standpoint and helping create any necessary reports
- Assist with the design and build application planning models to support business processes
- Design and build customized reports and dashboards enabling internal customers to make data driven decisions and surface key insights
- Provide day-to-day troubleshooting
- Provide hands-on training to end users on newly implemented systems
- CPA or equivalent designation
- Minimum 4 years of experience within financial planning and data analysis
- Prior involvement with multiple system implementation projects
- Ability to create reports for management by learning and understand new systems
- Above average experience with Excel
- Strong communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #388058.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.