About the Opportunity
- Assist solution sessions with business managers, client staff, and end-users to determine the functional requirements
- Apply knowledge towards the development of financial planning /forecasting models, reporting and presentation of annual plans and forecasts for both management and end users
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices
- Act as the liaison between the Technical team members and the end users to ensure requirements / progress are communicated accurately
- Document solutions, SAP configuration and program modifications according to internal standards
- Accounting degree (CPA preferred) with minimum 5 years’ experience within a finance role.
- Experience using SAP within a finance capacity (financial reporting, month-end close, etc).
- Experience with SAP implementation project.
- Effective Communicator - Oral and written. Comfortable documenting processes
- Advanced Excel Skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #328998.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.