About The Opportunity
- Provide recruitment and selection support
- Coordinate hiring manager interviews and onboarding
- Assist departmental managers on the administration of HR policies
- Prepare HR documentation for orientation programs and job offers
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in relevant field
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Human Resources or related capacity
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (knowledge of Outlook, Word; Excel and PowerPoint)
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle; will be doing site visits across Ontario
$50,000 - $59,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #333109.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.