About the Opportunity
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills in a demanding fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to prioritize and meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines
- Strategic thinking skills combined with the ability to problem solve and anticipate the executive's needs and be solution-oriented
- Responsible for coordinating all details surrounding meetings including booking meeting rooms, ordering catering and other support as required
- Act as the primary liaison for both internal and external clients on behalf of the managing partner
- Assist with the creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents
- Foster client relationships while ensuring exceptional service and maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs with proactive follow-through
- Committed to contributing to a strong team culture to ensure success
- Develop and maintain relationships to efficiently leverage expertise
- Sound judgement regarding confidential and sensitive matters
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly, while being adaptable to change
- 1-3 years' experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting executives/ senior leadership
- Undergraduate degree/ diploma preferred
- A high-energy individual who can take the initiative, roll up their sleeves and be relentless in helping to support their key stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage efficiently in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment with grace, positivity, and a calm demeanor
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- A resourceful teammate that is proactive and demonstrates flexibility in adjusting to changing work priorities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to apply discretion and autonomy to make decisions within generally defined parameters
- Very comfortable using new tools and technologies to be more efficient and better support your team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with different groups of people
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #389118.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.