About the Opportunity
- Obtain client PO/IO from Salesforce. Prepare and distribute all invoices accordingly
- Process cash receipts and follow up on NSF’s
- Prepare Accounts Receivable aging reports, analyzing the aging reports and support Collections Manager
- Maintain accounts receivable and client records
- Create new client files and liaise with customers if needed
- Book journal entries and prepare accounts reconciliations for Accounts Receivable, accrued revenue, deferred revenue, inter company, related party and etc.
- Monitor revenue vs. budget and prepare variance analysis
- Assist with preparation of budget and quarterly forecast for revenue
- Assist with cash flow analyses
- Support annual financial audit processes and government audits
- Help improve internal control procedures regarding billing process
- Other Finance related duties as assigned
- A minimum of 3 years of solid experience in billing, Accounts Receivable, journal entries and account reconciliations
- Experience with Great Plains
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26413.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.