About the Company
Our client is a growing organization in the beverage industry bringing their consumers premium products. They are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to accurately record customer payments, liaising with customers and sales reps on account status, and assisting with reporting requirements.
About the Opportunity
- Documenting existing processes and identifying opportunities for streamlining and improvement
- Assist with implementation of automated Accounts Payable workflow solution
- Process vendor payments by cheque and EFT, including matching of supporting documents with cheques and/or EFT register, and obtaining required signatures
- Train Accounts Payable clerk on vendor payment and application
- Review and approve Accounts Payable disbursement listings
- Provide ongoing support to Accounts Payable clerk
- Assist with reviewing employee expense reports for accuracy and compliance with company policies
- Involved in implementation of outsourced payroll solution, integrating expense payment with this system
- Process any remittances withheld by Payroll software
- Source and implement automated payment application solution for Accounts Receivable
- 3+ years of experience in bookkeeping and full cycle accounting (or general accounting)
- Previous experience working with complex Excel spreadsheets is required
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business or related field is required
- Previous alcohol beverage industry experience is an asset
- Previous experience with Sage BusinessVision or similar ERP is an asset
- Exceptional organizational skills, high attention to detail, and analytical skills
$55,000 - $60,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24473.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.