About the Opportunity
- Providing compensation support
- Assisting in the review of current comp programs
- Assisting in the new programs by looking up market trends
- Providing support for the year-end process including salary increases
- Business degree or related disciplines
- Experience analyzing trends regarding compensation
- 3+ years of compensation experience
- Strong attention to details
$25 - $28/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24425.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.