About the Company
Our client, a leading CPG Manufacturing organization, is hiring a Manager of Customer & Sales Finance. They are looking for an individual who is an expert in collaborating with sales, marketing and operating groups to help them with complex financial modeling for managing the forecast of revenues for their key customer accounts. This is a highly visible position to this organization’s Senior Leadership Team.
Why Work Here
- Amazing work/life balance
- Friendly co-workers
- Company is very stable and is doing well
- Culture is centered around family values
- Very friendly and open door policy
- They want you to succeed
About the Opportunity
- Lead analysis into planning/forecasting for business with key customer accounts and tenures for business
- Conduct pricing and gross margin analytics
- Conduct financial reviews and identify performance drivers on operations productions
- Financial tool development/models for performance assessment
- Conduct external analysis on market, industry and competitor trends
- CPA or MBA designation
- Prior experience partnering with operations personnel abroad
- Ideally experience in a prior FP&A, Sales Finance or Customer Finance role
- 4 years at least total experience
- Experience working with complex models in Excel
$90,000 - $105,000/year (strongly dependent on candidates experience)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24459.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.