About the Opportunity
- Collecting outstanding/aged accounts receivable within the prescribed protocol/ procedure in a timely and professional manner by phone, letter and email
- Developing a weekly collection strategy/plan to expedite payment or resolution for overdue accounts in concert with the Billing Analysts, billing lawyers, Legal Assistants, and/or client for accounts that present high exposure
- Working toward the Accounts Receivable Objectives and meeting the assigned Collection Metrics
- Escalating accounts through Senior Management, as deemed necessary for follow-up
- Facilitating and preparing supporting documentation for the remedy requested/recommended for accounts which present credit risk/loss through insolvency procedures, service suspension, third party collection or taxation
- 5+ years of collections in a professional services environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Experience working with high value accounts and clients
- Proficiency with 3E software is a strong asset
$23 - $28/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27018.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.