About the Opportunity
- B2B Collections/Accounts receivable duties
- Develop a collection strategy to accelerate payments
- Work toward the Accounts Receivable Objectives and meeting weekly metrics
- Monitor work in progress aging
- Monitor credit performance
- 5+ years of collections experience
- 2-3 years of collections experience in a professional services environment (law or accounting ideally)
- Computer savvy, able to perform basic shortcuts in Excel
- Personable and critical thinker
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25894.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.