About the Opportunity
- Manage the Accounts Receivable email and all communications with vendors/clients
- Complete account reconciliations and credit/cash applications
- Mail out customer invoices
- Other ad hoc Accounts Receivable admin duties as assigned
- 1+ years of Collections experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Large ERP experience and strong MS Excel abilities (Pivot tables and vlookups)
- Thrives within a fast-paced, team focused environment
$17 - $19/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28798.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.