About the Opportunity
- Responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls for collection accounts for assigned portfolios while maintaining a respectful and customer centric approach
- Responsible for working accounts efficiently to maintain consistent follow-up, ensure account compliance, and complete necessary account maintenance
- Evaluate and mitigate loss exposure, providing customer-oriented service and problem resolution in accordance with established guidelines and call models
- Document all activities in accordance with established procedures in a clear and concise manner utilizing the appropriate systems and forms
- Analyze account characteristics and negotiate with customers on acceptable arrangements to bring their account current and/or recommend appropriate solutions
- Use appropriate collection and skip-tracing tools to maintain delinquencies, repossessions, and losses at or below corporate objectives
- 1+ years of Collections experience
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable being on the phone 7 hours a day and with hard collections
- Automotive collections experience is an asset
- Credit Check, education and background check is required
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #387086.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.