Our client is a global provider of software solutions, and they are looking to hire a Client Trainer (Bilingual) to join their project team.
About the Opportunity
- As part of the professional services group, the Learning Consultant / Client Trainer will work with assigned clients to assist them with the implementation of their acquired software The solution specialties in workflow for accounting firms
- A usual engagement lasts around 6-8 weeks
- Tasks include assisting with data migration (ie moving accounting data from legacy to new system), and training of the software. This includes understanding how the client operates and matching that to an appropriate workflow and customization
- Training is done remotely. The consultant will interface with sales and technology teams to also take back client feedback, and make recommendations for modules the clients can leverage
- Having the ability to clearly communicate and work with clients, understand their needs, and make recommendations and associated training plans are essential to the role
- In depth technical support is provided by the technical support team
- There will be a 3 month onboarding to learn the software
- Fluently bilingual English-French
- Minimum 1 to 3 years’ delivering captivating software training to varied audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in education or business, or equivalent combination of experience and training
- Consultative demeanor, able to translate needs into solutions.
- Experience with creating training materials and documentation
Nice to Have
- Understanding of general accounting concepts (formal, or even some university courses) and accounting firm’s day-to-day business (processes, procedures and workflow) is an asset
- Accounting software training experience is an asset
- Experience using web conferencing tools to deliver engaging training is an asset
- Certified Training and Development Professional (CTDP) an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 302713.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.