About the Opportunity
- Perform a variety of administrative and accounting duties
- Review, cross-reference, and reconcile invoices
- Correspond with clients over phone and email to resolve issues
- Assist with booking meetings, appointments, and conference calls
- Manage ad-hoc accounting and administrative tasks
- Experience managing client files
- Professional services experience is a bonus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 3+ years of relevant Administrative and Accounting experience
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel) and Adobe
- Completed post-secondary degree/diploma in a relevant field of study
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #387450.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.