ARE YOU A FINANCE PROFESSIONAL LOOKING FOR RECOGNITION? Our client is looking for a hardworking individual to join their organization.
Chief Risk Officer
About the Company
We are hiring for an exciting role at a financial services institution. In this role, you will have the opportunity to hone your skills and oversee, lead and manage the Risk Management Department. Our client provides a competitive compensation plan plus a bonus, this company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career.
Why Work Here
- Interaction with the senior management team
- Great work/life balance
- Great benefits
About the Opportunity
- Provide quarterly risk reporting to the President/CEO and the Board’s Risk Management Committee
- Develop, maintain and communicate the Risk Appetite Statement (RAS)
- Develop and maintain the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and related risk governance structure
- Provide oversight over the implementation of the Risk Appetite Statement and Risk Management Framework
- Oversee audits, reviewing compliance, documenting action plans, defining risk control policies, generating management reporting tools, providing in-house user training, evaluating market trends, and creating IT risk strategy
- Oversee the credit function encompassing the performance of credit reviews and the development of credit risk measures
- Provide support to the Risk Management Committee of the Board
- 10 years of strong risk management related work experience
- Credit, Market or Operational Risk leader with management experience
- Bilingual, English and Korean is an asset
$130,000 - $160,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23953.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.