About the Company
Our client is a well-established logistics and transportation provider. They are looking for a CFO who will be a key contributor to the business. As the CFO, you will report directly to the President of the organization and will assist with optimizing processes and looking for ways to grow the business.
- Lead a progressive and growing company who are leaders in their space
- Competitive compensation plan with bonus
- Lead and manage a large team
About the Opportunity
- Provide leadership to improve accounting function through efficiency, best practices & IT investment
- Review the monthly closing issues and timelines with President
- Review & implement more effective FX strategies
- Establish weekly collection targets – monitor, motivate & engage with team on results – report weekly collections & outputs
- Establish monthly FX values for rating & sales & accounting
- Manage and approve the credit exposure with sales & credit control to a limit established by the President
- Review AR’s with team weekly – engage sales reps on significant issues when needed
- Establish new financial reporting model including US op-co – business unit financials – consolidations when needed
- Help define financial targets, budgets & performance guidelines & updates on a regular or as needed basis
- Work with the President & Board
- Manage & support existing banking relationships expanding with US
$165,000 - $180,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27764.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.