ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER ROLE THAT OFFERS A GREAT DEAL OF FLEXIBILITY, REWARDS, AND RECOGNITION? Our client is looking for a strong Chief Compliance Officer to join their team.
Chief Compliance Officer
About the Company
Our client is a Canadian subsidiary of a large foreign bank located in the west end of the GTA. They have a large global footprint and are growing in Canada.
About the Opportunity
- Provide overall strategy and leadership to the compliance team
- Develop, implement and maintain the policies and procedures relating to Regulatory Compliance Management as well as the AML/ ATF programs, ensuring that they are regularly updated with current regulations
- Monitor the adequacy and effectiveness of key RCM and AML program controls and review key controls on an on-going basis to address any needs for improvement
- Conduct periodic audits, reviews or testing for adherence with governing legislation or internal policies
- Manage any regulatory audits and ensure all regulatory inquiries and reporting are completed
- Report material information from the review and assessment of the Regulatory Compliance Management program & the AML/ATF program to the Board/ Group / Senior Management
- Periodic reporting as required to regulatory supervisors such as OSFI, FCAC, FINTRAC,OPC and CDIC
- Develop and implement ongoing training programs for employees and management for knowledge of applicable legal / regulatory requirements relating to Compliance and AML/ATF
- 5+ years of progressive compliance experience within the banking sector
- Strong AML controls and OSFI reporting experience
- Strong business acumen and leadership skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #18138.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.