About the Company
Our client is a leading digital assets company within the financial industry. They are currently looking for Chief Financial Officer to oversee a multitude of financial matters within the company.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Company strongly values teamwork, and everyone pulls together to give their best.
- With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting long-term career possibilities are available for the driven energetic leader that joins the team.
About the Opportunity
- Lead the company’s financial planning
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Control and evaluate the organization’s funding plans and capital structure
- Provides leadership at executive level on continuous evaluation of short and long term financial objectives, and provides recommendations to enhance financial performance
- Leads and oversees the Finance and Accounting function of the organization
- Takes a hands-on approach to develop, implement, and maintain the finance function
- Provides Executive Leadership Team with advice and guidance on financial implications of decisions and conducts risk assessments
- Develop and maintain an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Ensures credibility of the Finance team by providing accurate, timely analysis of budgets, financial trends, and budgets
- Oversees the organization’s financial risk management
- Evaluates and introduces new programs, strategies and regulatory requirements
- Decide on investment opportunities by evaluating cash and liquidity risks
- Prepare reliable current and forecast reports
- Navigate financial compliance and reporting across multiple geographic entities
- Lead Capital Raise - Series, A, B, C and potential IPO in the future
- Work closely with trading team on reconciliation and treatment of trade finance P&L and balance sheet of securities assets
- Manage vendor relationships
- CPA/CFA designation
- 10+ proven experience as a CFO, Finance Officer or equivalent
- Experience with Financial Institutions & Financial Markets (audit perspective or industry)
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and experience with IFRS
- Experience in Blockchain or crypto industry is an asset
- Experience with start-ups, ESOP development, and M&As are strong assets
$180,000 - $300,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29428.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.