About the Company
Our client is a rapidly growing start-up in the fintech industry. They are looking for a CFO to assist with taking their organization to the next level.
Why Work Here
- Company is cash flow positive, with additional support coming in to take them public
- Opportunity to grow company into one of Canada's largest brands in their field
- Huge equity upside
About the Opportunity
- Oversee a team of three Finance Team Members that prepares Financial Statements & MD&A
- Oversee strategic opportunities around M&A and financings
- Oversee year end statutory and quarterly tax reporting obligations
- Monitor internal controls around custody and cold storage of digital assets
- Work with auditors to complete Annual Year End Audit
- Oversee Financial Planning and KPI reporting
- Monitor corporate treasury and implement internal controls around digital assets
- CPA, CA designation (public accounting background)
- Experienced building out a company's financial infrastructure (controls, processes, reporting, ERP, etc.)
- Public company experience, preferably experience taking a company public
$140,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28428.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.