About the Company
Our client is an insurance company with a long and successful history. They are looking to add a CFO to their senior management team. As the CFO you will have the opportunity to improve the performance and position of the Canadian Branch of the organization..
Why Work Here
- Opportunity to lead a Company from a financial and strategic perspective
- Opportunity to be apart of a Company that gives back to the Community
- Will work closely with the President and Global Leadership Functions of the Company
- Looking for someone to help drive the continued growth of the Company into the future
About the Opportunity
- Provide comprehensive financial advice and counsel to the CEO and the rest of the Canadian Leadership Team to achieve its plans.
- Prepare the 5 year plan and the responsibility for the monitoring, control and execution of the plan
- Ensure required information, systems and processes including financial strategies are in place to meet the needs of the business in order to achieve its plans.
- Capital management, risk & control, reinsurance and actuarial.
- Senior management oversight over the finance function
- External financial and regulatory reporting, compliance and control
- Management reporting & analysis, forecasting, reinsurance and investment accounting
- Management and control of cash flow, broker receivables and solvency
- Budget coordination, monitoring and reporting
- 7 years experience in a leadership role in financial management
- P&C Insurance knowledge
- Strong strategic and financial knowledge of P&C Insurance Companies
$240,000 - $280,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28301.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.