About the Company
Our client is a distribution organization in the food industry. They are looking for a CFO to assume a strategic role in the overall leadership of the Company and in developing value for the Company’s shareholders and other stakeholders.
Why Work Here
- High growth company with an excellent /experienced President, CEO, and Management team
- Very strategic role focused on enhancing technology, driving improvements in processes and maximizing shareholder value
- Natural successor to the President/CEO role
- Outstanding culture with long standing employees that retire with the organization
About the Opportunity
- Contribute to the finance/IT team, Executive Management Team, Board and Shareholder forums
- Direct, manage, monitor and oversee cash flow and profitability, utilizing a breadth of financial knowledge, strategies, and the application of processes and procedures to ensure sufficient working capital and efficient cash flow
- Create and implement relevant monthly and forward forecasting models for business planning and business redesign to realize the rolling 5-year strategic plans based on past, current, and projected financial conditions
- Lead measures for review of KPIs in a meaningful and timely fashion
- Define financial performance indicators required to execute the financial strategies and goals
- Assess organization performance relative to goals and external benchmarks
- Ensure the risk management policy of the organization is relevant and regularly reviewed
- Comprehensive understanding and record of risks to the organization on the part of the Executive team and leaders throughout the organization, in accordance with the risk management policy
- Appraises the Company’s financial position and oversees detailed monthly financial and operating reports to senior management and the Board, highlighting concerns and opportunities, including the full set of financial statements and cash flow reports for the Company
- CPA, CA
- 3+ years of experience at the CFO level, preferably from manufacturing organization
- Experience in a multi-site company with operations in Canada and the US
- Experience managing or overseeing the IT or Technology function
- Experience with syndicated banking facilities, funding, and managing a new funding process.
$350,000 - $350,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28108.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.