About the Company
Our client is a global leader in the technology industry who are heavily involved in making sense of data. This fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial organization is looking for CFO as the company continues to grow and expand. If you have excellent leadership skills and the ability to handle different situations, this is the role for you!
About the Opportunity
- Plan, implement, manage and control all financial-related activities of the company
- Build a strong professional finance function, provide proactive guidance and essential financial insight
- Involved in managing and optimizing the sales pipeline
- Enable effective decision making by delivery of timely reporting and valuable financial information
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership role
- Experience raising funds/capital
- Experience with IFRS and public company reporting
- Public company and tech start-up experience
- High level of integrity and dependability
$130,000 - $200,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25162.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.