About the Opportunity
- Perform all aspects of the security administration functions within established service and quality standards for 4500+ users across 30+ applications
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements around access controls (i.e. verify authenticity of user requests, check for appropriate approval, process user requests, reset user passwords, update procedure documentation, monitor for conflict of interest, and ensure problems are resolved and corrected)
- Coordinate with external parties/vendors and internal systems team to implement smaller application related initiatives (e.g. non-project related application decommissioning and setup, etc.), including testing activities
- Assist in preparing documents and collecting evidence for internal/external audit requests
- Perform application access security audits and process changes request based on access security audit results
- Assist and ensure timely and accurate preparation of all management or global oversight reporting, including monthly MIS, key file back-ups, monthly KPI’s, etc.
- Coordinate with various business units across divisions in their review and sign-off on semi-annual Disbursement Authorization Database (“DAD”) audits as well as process change requests based on feedback
- Ensure various compliance documents are updated and reflect current processes; updates to relevant sections of Business Unit Continuity Plan and associated documents, ensuring that the Security Administration team is in compliance with the Records Management Policy and updates to the relevant file/folder inventory list on a periodic basis
- University education in a business-related field
- 1-2 years working experience
- Basic understanding of internal controls including least access privilege, segregation of duties etc.
- Previous experience with management reporting would be an asset
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Self-starter, proven ability to analyze and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong PC skills (especially MS Word and Excel)
- Good interpersonal, communication & interaction skills
- Customer-service focused
- Good writing skills
$18 - $20/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25837.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.