About The Opportunity
- Computes and records interest charges, refunds and similar items and responsible for the accurate preparation of account statements
- Performs basic data entry and general research of data within the department systems necessary to update and maintain account information. Supports customer requests for special billing services
- Coordinates/follows up with service centers regarding missing COD checks and records and distributes COD checks to customers.
- Researches unapplied payments, notifies customers, records responses, and processes refund/application requests
- Verifies data entry of account information in multiple systems. Clears and matches account information
- Performs clerical functions necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department
- 1+ year of relevant cash applications experience
- 1+ year of administrative experience a strong asset
- Experience utilizing an ERP and Excel Required
- Excellent Communication skills, written and oral (English)
- Strong Attention to detail and organization
Up to $21/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #331353.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.