About The Opportunity
- Complete Daily reconciliation of funds received in the bank.
- Primary contract for payment escalations
- Reconcile GL and Remittances received
- Apply and post payments to customers' accounts
- Initiating contact and complete resolution for payments received without remittance advice or discrepancies
- Run Weekly/Monthly unapplied cash reports
- Delivery on established KPI, Metrics and reconciliation files
- Assist with month end close process
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Finance/Business
- 2+ years of previous experience specifically in Cash Application
- Experience using or knowledge of large ERP system
- Proficiency in MS Excel (pivot table, VLOOKUP's)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong team player, understanding that you deliver as a team
- Ability to remain strong under pressure and provide logical solutions
- Must be dependable and accountable (attendance and punctuality)
$22 - $24/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #345419.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.