Our Client has an opportunity for a Cash Allocator, Client Financial Services located in Mississauga. The Cash allocator is responsible for depositing, posting and allocating customer payments on a daily basis in a high volume environment; researching and analyzing issues within the cash application process, and assisting with exception requests as received. Our Client offers successful candidates an opportunity to work in a challenging environment with a dynamic team of professionals.
About the Opportunity
- Post and allocate daily receipts within specified SLAs to ensure accurate maintenance of accounts receivable balances
- Analyze customer ledger records to ensure proper allocations have occurred so that Accounts Receivable balances and general ledger accounting is accurate
- Understand processes and applications for posting and allocating payments across 5 different payment types
- Balance cash queue daily to ensure a smooth close process and catch discrepancies early
- Assists collections and other departments as required
- Administer receipt of NSF payments to reflect accurately in the accounts receivable balance
- Manage time-sensitive audit requests and see them to completion
- Communicate with our Finance and Treasury team in-order to identify exception payments to allow for appropriate accounting
- Participate as a subject matter expert on process and system changes as required
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- Highly effective in working objectively with a large diverse group of people
- Demonstrate strong organizational, administrative and office keyboarding skills with an attention to detail, accuracy and production levels
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office and excel with an ability to gain functional knowledge of other in house systems and applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to prioritize assignments
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and work well under pressure
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27003.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.