About the Company
Our client is a large manufacturing company. They are looking for a Business Unit Controller to manage the month and year end close process for the business unit. This organization can provide you with a good work/life balance, a competitive compensation plan and bonus!
About the Opportunity
- Work with business unit accounting managers to ensure processes are standardized and to track and provide recommendations on variable cost KPI's & cash cost
- Maintain the financials for project reporting in collaboration with other divisions
- Project budgets and forecasting, cash flows, as well as management reporting
- Provide leadership/supervise accounting managers
- Review budget proposals and prepare necessary supporting documentation and justification
- Develop forecasts and strategic plans and lead the finance group with budget preparation and adjustments
- 5-7 years of experience (with at least 1-2 years of people management)
- Consumer Markets experience (preference to manufacturing)
- Experience with multi currency and budget/forecast consolidations is a strong asset
- Strong accounting background with month-end close and management reporting
$100,000 - $135,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27342.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.