About the Opportunity
- Responsible for coordinating the Annual Budget process for both legal entities. This includes monitoring the timelines and due dates and timely follow-up on deliverables that are overdue or at risk of becoming overdue.
- Learn various planning tools (Allevo, my Planning, etc.) to support the business and provide training and assistance to users.
- Support Headcount Planning process, utilizing Global Workforce Planning tool. This includes validating of information, creating reports and analyzing changes year over year or vs previous budget.
- Support the Planning of Distribution Costs. Update models, analyze trends and calculation of budget based on budgeted sales volumes.
- Perform various account analysis and make corrections as necessary.
- University degree or college diploma. Accounting Designation or working towards attainment in Accounting Designation
- 2-5 years of experience in Financial Planning
- Ability to analyze business drivers and financial impact.
- Able to work under tight time pressure
- Excellent knowledge of financial and accounting practices
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #371204.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.