About the Company
Our client is a leader in the consumer packaged goods industry. This dynamic organization will provide ample professional challenges as they are currently in a significant growth phase. As a Business Manager, you will have the opportunity for growth and development throughout the organization.
Why Work Here
- Excellent work/life balance
- Collaborative and tight knit team
- Room for growth and development
About the Opportunity
- Assist with month-end and year-end process for financials.
- Canadian and US Tax – Income and Sales/Use taxes, research and compliance work
- Lead preparation and analysis of financials for public warehouse.
- Execute various accounting and business functions, journal entries, account reconciliations, variance and risk analysis
- Prepare reports for external clients and internal management reporting purposes
- Monitor trade spend management
- Maintain complex spreadsheet models
- CPA, CA
- 3+ years of experience from a small to mid-size public Accounting firm
- Exposure to corporate tax
- Experience with CPG/ Retail, or Distribution/ Logistics clients is an asset
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 27909.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.