About the Company
Our client is a large manufacturing company, and they are looking to hire a Full-Time Data Business Analyst.
About the Opportunity
- This position will be 'sitting' between IT and the business, making sure that business reporting/data requirements are satisfied
- The business users will let this person know what reporting requirements they have, this person will then work with IT to identify internal data sources and pull the required data, then produce PowerBI dashboards/reports that are required
- This person will also participate in improving data governance across the organization
- We are not looking for deep hands-on data pull / ETL and data manipulation skills (that will be done by IT), we are looking for understanding of data and PowerBI reporting skills
- Proven senior-level Business Analyst experience as it relates to Data/Reporting (requirements, working with IT to pull the relevant data from various sources, data validation, user training, etc)
- Strong experience with PowerBI reporting
- Proven experience working with business data (eg financial, operational, etc)
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exposure to manufacturing data is an asset
- Experience with SQL is an asset
- Light understanding of ETL/DW in MSSQL is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #306462.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.