About the Company
Our client is a large public company in the manufacturing industry. This well-run company is looking for a Business Controller to support their business in the GTA and east region of Canada. This role has one direct report and they are the main finance business partners to the business leaders for Canada East.
Why Work Here
- Excellent boss who will be an excellent mentor
- Global opportunities to move into different roles in Europe
- Highly visible role
- Fantastic culture
About the Opportunity
- Perform or organize the execution of the business controlling tasks
- Analyze the organization’s business activities and advise management on financial matters and impacts of the business transactions and decisions
- Support functional or operational area managers in forecasting the future results of their business
- Evaluate industry, economic, financial, and market trends to forecast the organization’s short, medium and long-term financial and competitive position
- Provide technical expertise and advice on financial issues to functional or operational areas managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities
- Assure the correctness of managerial information including order book, WIP, late cost reserves, accruals and pre to post calculations
- Develop and implement annual unit budgets in line with global budgeting guidelines
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of Finance professionals to achieve established goals
- CPA or MBA
- 4-5+ years of progressive FP&A experience - currently Manager level
- Strong financial modelling in excel (VBA, Macros a big asset)
- Business partnering sales and marketing experience
$110,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29157.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.