Our client is looking for a business analyst for their Treasury Operations team. The Senior Analyst would conduct current and target analysis on processes, analyze data, write requirements and specifications, execute system testing and drive business decisions in the implementation of Treasury Operations systems, tools and processes.
About the Opportunity
- Analyze systems and business processes and clearly document data and process flows, data mapping, data transformation rules including data validations and controls
- Analyze file formats from multiple systems and define mapping specifications
- Define test plan, test matrices, test scenarios and test cases
- Execute testing of systems, mappers, processes, and interfaces with banks and third-party vendors
- Produce quality documents including business processes and controls, business requirements, data mapping specifications, user stories, user guides and training materials
- Investigate, analyze and define operational problems, identify risks, assess options and recommend and implement business solutions to improve processes and controls
- Help deliver end user training
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders (Operations, Systems, Business units, Banks, Third Party Vendors)
- 5+ years of experience in areas of business analyst, data analyst, system testing
- Financial industry experience in areas of Treasury Operations, Cash Management, Payments or Accounting
- Experience with implementation of Cash Management System or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Experience with payment file formats including XML and SWIFT ISO20022 file formats
- Experience with data mapping analysis, specifications and testing
- Experience in complex business process mapping, business process reengineering, data mapping and systems integration implementation
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28233.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.